19.0.1 Release Notes
Hosted Release: June 22nd, 2019
Ah, the sweet smells of summer are upon us, and with it, the Axosoft v19.0.1 release.
With the Summer Solstice on the horizon, you will have even more daylight to enjoy our new features.
- There is now the option to export items in the Customer Portal.
We’ve been working hard on our beach bod, and are ready to show off some improvements.
- Users now have the ability to add custom fields to columns in the Work Logs tab.
- Users can now arrange attachments into a
List Viewon the Customer Portal.
Bug Fixes 🐛
We’ve got you protected like Deet.
- Users can now delete custom list values with apostrophes.
- Dashboard gadgets grouped by ID no longer show
- Email tab filtering will now work on all fields.
- The Burndown Speedometer will no longer show inaccurate dates or times.
19.0 Release Notes
Hosted Release: April 14th, 2019
Spring into Axosoft v19.0! We have some bright new features and blooming bug fixes for you to enjoy.
- Sections are hatching! Users can now organize item fields into groups called sections from Tools Fields Field Templates.
- Users are now able to edit values from any custom Checklist field, allowing users the ability to fix typos or update tasks with more ease.
- Users now have the ability to right-click to edit list type values from the grid view.
- Juggling eggs? Users can now use the keyboard shortcut Shift + d to toggle the Details Panel.
- A new publicly saved tab called My Item History has been added and to display the most recent item changes by the current user. Make sure your History tab is enabled first to access this new tab.
- Help Desk power hoppers! You can now click arrows within an email to browse through email threads.
- We call foal! Axosoft will no longer send duplicate notifications when importing customers to the Portal.
- Security role settings are now enforced for the Assigned To field when the project field is not included in the field template.
- No need for rain boots; v19.0 will resolve any issues with the Bitbucket integration.
- Newly blossomed releases now automatically appear when creating Dashboard gadgets.
- Adding or deleting comments in View Mode will sync with the comment pane on the Details Panel.
- The email account setup has been updated to prevent multiple unwanted login attempts.
- When working in card view, minimizing a column will no longer disable the last workflow step column when a card is moved to that column.
- Here comes the thaw! The Daily Scrum will now load when a user has no days defined but does have work logs on items.
- Sizing issues with the Quick-Add Release feature in IE11 have been addressed.