18.0 Release Notes
Hosted Release: March 17th, 2018
- We now better support epics! You can create a parent item, with user stories underneath, that have custom checklists as subtasks. 💣💥Mind blowing!
- Do you have users assigned to multiple releases at once? The Release Planner will now reference which other releases a user is allocated to when you hover over the ⚠️ icon.
- The Release Planner will now show the team’s total capacity.
- Are you a Help Desk power-user? We’ve added a paperclip icon 📎 to any emails that have a new attachment in your thread.
- Notifications list will now show the Created By user column. Navigate to Tools Notifications Manage and click the gear icon to show the column.
- Axosoft will now recognize
REPLY-TOemail address for inbound mail. This should help decrease the chance of accidentally replying to the email@example.com email addresses of the world.
- Items created via API will now display the expected field text in notifications, instead of the field value ID.
- You may now delete
item_relationsusing the API.
- We fixed the issue where
WorklogDateTimeshowed 12:00 AM for all options entered in Report Manager.
- We now allow uppercase for the source control hash.
- Users may now add related items from the History tab, when the item is opened using the v + d shortcut.
- Axosoft will now prompt users about the 1,000 character cap on Project Descriptions.
- VS.NET plug-in may not connect with v18.0. We're currently reviewing the issue, and we appreciate your patience.