20.0.1 Release Notes
- Axosoft Installed now supports Windows 2019 Server and SQL Server 2019.
- Installed customers will no longer experience issues when upgrading from Axosoft v18 to Axosoft v20.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Items will now lock if edited from the Details Panel.
- Changing an item’s type name and/or title will no longer prevent subsequent email replies from threading with the existing ticket.
- When a license limit has been reached, users may now mark the built-in admin user as Inactive.
- When creating a project using the API, release access will default to the parent project’s settings.
- The SendGrid platform will import attachments and display email bodies correctly.
- Email headers will set correctly when using Return-Path or Sender in replies.
20.0.0 Release Notes
Hosted Release: May 16th, 2020
- Admins now have the ability to select which fields to copy when duplicating or copying an item. This setting can be accessed in System Settings.
- Date fields can be set to
+2 days; or
+1 weekfrom the current date.
- Users can now view Attachments history.
- Email links within the portal will direct users directly to the item.
- Deselect All will now deselect all child projects in project privileges of a security role.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- @mentions in Wiki comments will trigger email notifications.
- The parent item filter condition will now display a value when editing the filter.
- Importing items with parent item values will map to the parent item.
[Current Time]will display correctly for time custom fields when used in a field template.